Guelph ON Air Conditioning, Heating, Water Heaters & Water Filtration
Need AC, furnace, water heater, water filtration or indoor air quality services? Aido Climate Solutions has been the go-to heating and air source for the residents of Guelph, ON and the surrounding areas since 2016! We know how important providing a comfortable and healthy home environment is, and we're here for any of your indoor air purification needs!
- If you have spent even a short time in the Guelph, ON area, then you know the hard water is not only hard on your skin and hair, but also on your plumbing. Do not wait until you are faced with costly repair and replacements, treat your home- and family - to softer water. This inexpensive water treatment solution will pay you back over and over.
- If your water heater is the problem, and you cannot keep your hot water going long enough for a relaxing shower, or if you would rather have a tankless water heater for better energy efficiency and faster water heating time, we have help for you also. Call us for a consultation about what might be the best option for your needs. We are glad to help with simple maintenance to keep your system functioning better, to last longer and we are also glad to help you with a water heater replacement if repair is just not an option.
- Our Guelph, ON temperatures are not to be toyed with; maintenance is a must for you home heating and cooling - whether you have a heat pump, furnace, or other HVAC system, call for regular maintenance to avoid costly HVAC repair or heating & cooling system replacement. Many local HVAC contractors can provide an installation but few can provide turnkey heating and cooling system solutions custom to the needs of your family and space.
- When making decisions about your home health and comfort, experience and expertise are key in getting the right HVAC system and indoor air quality products. Aido takes the time to assess your needs without hard-selling you products that under-serve your space, costing your thousands in extra energy costs with the constant running of your systems, and abuse your HVAC system - costing your even more money in AC repair and premature HVAC replacement - while not accomplishing your home comfort and air quality goals. Trust Aido to carefully advise you and provide your options for the best systems for your home and budget.
- Not all HVAC Companies were created equal - and neither are the products they install. At Aido Climate Solutions, we start with the end in mind because we serve every client as if we will be able to care for them for a lifetime. We also provide service and maintenance that reflects our dedication, and a product line we know we can trust for the families we serve. Ask us about our own Magical Comfort Series.
We're committed to our clients and their total satisfaction. Read our reviews and find out why your neighbors consider us to be their favorite nearby heating and air company in Guelph, ON.
for Guelph, ON
Our Reviews by City
Sharon - Guelph, ON
Very knowledgeable, thorough, clean . On time and meticulous- excellent job
Phil - Guelph, ON
Andrew provided the moat professional and comprehensive assessment, exploration of product options, and quotations at competitive rates. Brandon and Colin installed our lfurnace and a/c just two days later. They went above and beyond installing and are both amazing men who also relate personally to the customer and task at hand. That is how business should be done!! Thank you all so much with helping us maintain our home which is one of our largest investments in life.
Erik - Guelph, ON
Asif, came to my house on short notice, walked me through the problems and came up with a solutions. He even helped with others issues in the house. Extremely happy with AIDO
Great service, prompt, professional
Monica - Guelph, ON
Rick - Guelph, ON
Asif the technician was very punctual, professional and very informative for the repair of my air conditioner.
Danielle - Guelph, ON
He was very friendly and knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable with his advice.
Natalie - Guelph, ON
Brandon always makes it work !
Amazing Service , Awesome Price
Donna - Guelph, ON
Full furnace and A/C replacement. Our HVAC was about 22 years old and needed replacement. Aido listened to our needs and didn't push any additional products. The package offered to us was very fair and the service technicians professional and efficient. Everything left very clean! I especially liked the walkthrough at the end of installation. Absolutely no hidden costs. The quote was honored. I highly recommend Aido.
Andrew - Guelph, ON
Friendly professional service and a clean install.
Prompt and courteous.
Beverly - Guelph, ON
Happy with the service
Brian - Guelph, ON
Great Customer Service
John - Guelph, ON
Mike was in time and courteous and provided us great service. We appreciate his help.
Friendly greeting from Brandon.
Davina - Guelph, ON
Brandon was very thorough with the maintenance.
As always - happy to answer questions
Steffen - Guelph, ON
Aaron - Guelph, ON
I had Mike and Natasha install a new water softener and was very pleased with how everything went. They were punctual, efficient, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. They cleaned everything up when the job was completed. Overall a great experience. Thanks guys!
Great service by Brandon!
Stephanie - Guelph, ON
Professional, friendly service
Matthew - Guelph, ON
My original appointment was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances but Asif came after hours to complete the job. There was no added cost and he was very friendly and professional. Had my a/c charged and ready for the upcoming hot weekend.
Alicia - Guelph, ON
Brandon was knowledgeable and efficient. He showed us where the problem was and fixed it promptly explaining his work as he went along. We very much enjoyed the communication of reminders and notifications that he was on his way to us. Highly recommend using this service.
Bruce - Guelph, ON
We are very pleased with the quality of service we have received from Aido, specifically Brandon and his 2 colleagues who worked with him on a number of items. They recently installed a gas line, cleaned our gas fireplace, checked our furnace and installed a new air conditioner. An extremely knowledgeable and professional team. We will continue to use their services and highly recommend them.
Scott - Guelph, ON
Matthew - Guelph, ON
Price is fair, but the expertise is beyond expectations! Cheers
Vijay - Guelph, ON
Shane - Guelph, ON
Michael did the AC maintenance quickly and efficiently. Thanks
Jon - Guelph, ON
Kazi - Guelph, ON
Navien Combi Boiler NCB240H-110 System Installation.
Condenser not coming on. Furnace fan running. Found broken low voltage wire at furnace board. Repaired wiring and checked remaining wiring. Temperature Drop 18Â°F. Pressures ok. Filter needs to be replaced. Honeywell F100 air cleaner. Part number FC100A1029. 3pack for 119.99+HST
Magical Comfort Series NPE180S2 Tankless Water Heater Installation.
Remove leaking heating coil from unit and replace, replace damaged control board. Perform full diagnostic of system to prevent future damage to coil. Supply & Install new Excalibur Value 30,000 grain water softener. Original invoice for 149+HST will be voided as a credit towards this purchase. Financing: $46.28/M Including HST. Snap Financial No Payment No Interest for 90 Days! (OAC) 144M @ 9.95% This is an open loan and can be paid off at any time.
Provided Quote for Air Duct Replacement near Castlebury Park.
Provided Quote Furnace Repair near Guelph Junction.
Summertime HVAC Repair Service for a residential customer near Westminister Woods Park. Called out to service a home’s HVAC system and resolve the customer’s issues with it. Found a leak in the condenser coil. Tightened fittings on the condenser coil to stop the leak and bring the system back to operation.
Summertime Air Conditioning Maintenance for a residential customer near South End Community Park. Performed full system precision maintenance on the home’s air conditioning system to ensure it is working well to cool the home during these hot months. The a/c system was in superb condition.
Summertime HVAC Replacement for a commercial customer near Kortright Hills. Replaced the customer’s old HVAC system with a new Trane HVAC System to ensure the home is heating and cooling as it should, no matter the season.
Summertime Air Duct Cleaning for a residential customer near West Willow Woods. Cleaned out the home’s ductwork to bring the customer cleaner, clearer air.
Replaced plastic drain pan with metal drain pan on evaporator coil as per Goodman warranty
Reclaim remaining refrigerant from AC system, pressurize with nitrogen and find leak
Ac fan motor starting to seize . Motor needs to be replaced $720 to replace 18 years old unit recommend replacing unit . Noticed the furnace is the same age . Funrace is prone for having cracks in heat exchanger . Highly recommend replacing both the furnace and AC unit
2 new return ducts one for master bedroom second is for main floor Add 3 New duct runs for basement . Fix existing duct work on basement
Magical Comfort Series Variable Speed Furnace & 13 SEER AC Package.
Breaker tripped. Breaker is extremely stiff. Advise to replace breaker.
System over 20 years old. Opting to replace system. Will credit 150 towards new unit.
Furnace maintenance: Cleaned flame sensor Checked blower capacitor reading Checked filter Checked gas pressure Visually the furnace looks good Furnace age: 14 years Checked venting Checked flame on burner Checked tempature rise 37 degrees F A/C maintenance Checked drain Checked Delta T 13 degrees Checked refrigerant levels; low side 120.4 psig high side 250.8 psig. Noticed refrigerant levels are a little bit low, advised customer to keep an eye. Unit probably has leak in the system. Recommended replacing unit. Checked capacitor reading Washed unit A/C age: 14 years
System low on refrigerant. 65 psig on low side. Capacitor wasnâ€™t operating properly, would only run fan on unit but not compressor. Changed capacitor and got unit running again, but compressor is nearly done due to running on low refrigerant. AC system is from 2003, recommend replacing system
Goodman pan recall completed Replaced plastic drain pan with metal drain pan
Magical Comfort Series 13 SEER 1.5TON Air Conditioner Installation.
HWT estimate (needs softener as well)
Provided Quote for HVAC Replacement near Brant.
Summertime Air Conditioning Repair for a commercial client near Westminster Woods. Repaired wiring on the control board to bring the home’s air conditioning system back to working order.
Summertime A/C Tune-Up was performed for a residential customer near Onward Willow. Performed a full system diagnostic tune-up on the home’s A/C system to keep it in optimal working condition for the homeowner.