How Aido Climate Solutions is Responding To Covid-19
At Aido Climate Solutions we take the safety of our customers and our staff seriously. While this is true every day, it’s especially important in this time of heightened concern. Because our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in our service area, we have chosen to remain open during this time. But, you can rest assured that we’re taking steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Below you will find a brief outline of our protocols for addressing the virus. If you need service, please call our main line at 519-835-2436
How Aido Climate Solutions is Working To Protect You
Per the CDC and WHO guidelines, we have made some changes to our normal operating procedures. We have also assumed rigorous cleaning protocols during the outbreak. While these adjustments may seem inefficient or awkward, they’re necessary to ensure the health of those we serve throughout the pandemic.
- Staff Care: Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- Scheduling Questions: Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- If anyone in your home has had a fever, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has been exposed to the virus.
- If any one in your home has traveled outside of the country in the last 30 days.
- Safety Measures: Our staff may wear a range of personal protective equipment including nitrile gloves, boot covers and masks while in your home
- Sanitization: Our trucks come stocked with disinfectant sprays and/or sanitizing wipes. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they had contact. This includes equipment, & door handles. Technicians will also be sanitizing their hand tools before and after each call.
- Distancing Efforts:
- In some situations, we may ask to see pictures or videos of your equipment to better understand the problem you want addressed in order to optimize scheduling and help minimize face-to-face contact.
- Our staff will also be required to use verbal greetings in lieu of physical handshakes.
- We would ask that you assist us in or efforts to maintain the recommended social distancing guidelines by ensuring pets are secured, and children are kept away from our staff while they are in your home.
- We also ask that you help us mitigate risk by minimizing interaction with staff while they are working in your home, and try to maintain a distance of 6’ while interacting with them.
- Sales Calls/Estimates: We value your business, and your comfort and safety is of paramount importance to us, We will work with our clients to minimize non-essential visits to your home, by consulting over the phone, or electronically, where possible. On in-home visits, we will minimize face to face conversation by performing necessary in-home assessments quickly, and continuing our conversations using social distancing options, like speaking outside, or on the phone.
- Authorization: All signatures for authorizing work, credit card payments, or finance applications, will be done electronically on our devices (phone or tablet), which will be sanitized before and after every use. Alternatively, you may also make payment online, or by calling our office, before the technician leaves your premises.
Regarding Maintenance Calls and Other Scheduled Visits
We will reach out to you before our visit to outline the above procedures.
Our Planning Standards
Aido Climate Solutions will be updating this page regularly as the situation develops. Please check your email and follow us on social media for any updates. If you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to discuss our COVID-19 response plan in more detail, please call 519-835-2436 or email admin@Aido.ca.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.